Contact

If you have a story and would like to share it to help other women to grow in the Lord please feel free to contact me and send me your story, as well as your name and town and country you are from. Please email it to lovingrtb@gmail.com.

Note: Some of the pictures are links ... feel free to click on the pictures and find a doorway to information to help you grow in your faith in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Friday 28 October 2016

Love God in Silence

The other morning in my devotions God spoke to me. This is what he told me:
If you can't get under what God has put over you then you'll never be able to be over what God wants to put under you 
-- Adrian Rogers --
I stand in need of prayer. Those who have met and gotten to know me know how much I struggle with this. I hate this flaw in me but I have come to realize that I would never have a relationship with Christ today if it weren't for my past. That part sounds so weird.

Isaiah 33:2 (personalized)
Lord, be gracious to me; I long for you. Be my strength every morning, my salvation in time of distress.
Early the next morning I was listening to a message from a woman's conference and this is what I took away with me from it ...
When I become harder at heart I have a decreased appetite for God's word. That brings about an increased shallowness. A hard heart is easily offended. My hard heart sets my husband up for failure. Forcing myself to focus on Christ is the only cure.
I know that the verses God wants me to learn and apply to my life are ...
Proverbs 15:1-2
1) A soft answer turns away wrath,
But a harsh word stirs up anger.
2) The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly,
But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.
1 Timothy 2:11
Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
Psalms 19:14
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.
The last one is a verse you will always find attached to my name. I kid you not! I bought a bookmark with my name, I saw a plaque with my name and every time that verse in Psalms 19:14 is written on it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment