Contact

If you have a story and would like to share it to help other women to grow in the Lord please feel free to contact me and send me your story, as well as your name and town and country you are from. Please email it to lovingrtb@gmail.com.

Note: Some of the pictures are links ... feel free to click on the pictures and find a doorway to information to help you grow in your faith in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Homeschooling

Well September 6th was our official first day of home schooling. We enjoyed it very much. We use a few different products but the biggest is Easy Peasy. It is so easy to understand and follow and is not overwhelming for the children. I also love the Christ Centered Curriculum that I have and YouTube has so many great things for my 3 & 4 year old's to keep them busy with learning their abc's, 123's, shapes, colours, and much much more. We have a daughter in grade 2 and one in Junior Kindergarten. My husband is really liking this homeschooling far more than he ever thought he would lol ... I am so glad that he is such a support and encouragement to me in homeschooling, especially in the spiritual area.

We know that there are going to be many struggles ahead of us but we also know that we can always to turn to the Lord for help. As one of my favourite songs says ... Down on my knees, I learned to stand, I can't even walk without you holding my hand. We joined a home-school support group that has so many wonderful people in it. Homeschoolers need to support each other and together rely on God for what support we cannot give each other. 
I plan on keeping you all updated on things that come up in my life as I learn to fully and in all things rely on God and on Him alone for my daily needs. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you.

picture: http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeschooling/considering-homeschooling-son-for-kindergarten/

No comments:

Post a Comment